Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24   Go to Bottom

Author Topic: GUIDE: How to update your JTAG/RGH Xbox 360 kernel/dashboard using xeBuild GUI  (Read 521701 times)

Po Pimp

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

I got through everything and flashed the NAND successfully.  When I go to system info it shows dashboard 2.0.16547.0 which is a good sign.  However I also experienced the "game discs recognized as DVDs" issue so I started over and built the NAND this time with the disable FCRT.bin option checked.  Now the discs don't show up even as DVDs.

Do I have to install the official Microsoft SystemUpdate to get things working?  I sort of read that part as meaning you only needed the official update to use avatars and Kinect.

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

I got through everything and flashed the NAND successfully.  When I go to system info it shows dashboard 2.0.16547.0 which is a good sign.  However I also experienced the "game discs recognized as DVDs" issue so I started over and built the NAND this time with the disable FCRT.bin option checked.  Now the discs don't show up even as DVDs.

Do I have to install the official Microsoft SystemUpdate to get things working?  I sort of read that part as meaning you only needed the official update to use avatars and Kinect.

If it doesn't even read the discs i'm voting for a wonky laser or bad discs (perhaps they're very scratchy?)

Check if the previous dump stiln works with discs, if it does i have no idea what's up :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

dxdy

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

dont make official update from Microsoft!!!!! use USB stick and with xeBuild_GUI_2.093 download avatar updates (in second post check "Step 8) Installing the Avatar Data"... with this you update avatars and kinect...

Po Pimp

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

If it doesn't even read the discs i'm voting for a wonky laser or bad discs (perhaps they're very scratchy?)

Check if the previous dump stiln works with discs, if it does i have no idea what's up :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I re-flashed with the original NAND and the console reads the discs properly as game discs.

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

I re-flashed with the original NAND and the console reads the discs properly as game discs.

Could you send me your original nand and cpukey so i can look closer at it? see if i can find what's going on...

The original dump isn't retail, but it's hacked right?
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

vozis

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

hello everyone...im having a problem updating my rgh corrona 4gb to 16747.ive tried everything i doubled tripled quadrupled checked everything in the tutorial still nothing. >:(

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile

Please describe your problem in more detail.  :)

greets.

vozis

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

Please describe your problem in more detail.  :)
Thanks for replying.i have been trying 4 days now both j runner and xebuild to get my xbox on 16747 and all i get is errors.in my opinion im doing everything right and i dont know whats going wrong.im on 16202

greets.
« Last Edit: 28 May 2014 à 17:40:36 by Swizzy »

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

Thanks for replying.i have been trying 4 days now both j runner and xebuild to get my xbox on 16747 and all i get is errors.in my opinion im doing everything right and i dont know whats going wrong.im on 16202

greets.

Tell us what errors you get, just saying "I'm getting errors" doesn't mean anything to us, it can be any number of errors, we have no idea which one and thus cannot tell you how to fix it... if you give us more information (what specific error you get) we can give you more help

vozis

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

For example in jrunner when all is done on the screen left where it shows youre progress it recognises everything it gives some error about the path.it tells me have a nice day failed.believe me im not an expert can i tell you something more specific.

vozis

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

is there something else i can do to show you my errors?because i understand you need something more specific

vozis

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

error:there seems to be a bug, or input error from you, please send me the file ''debug.log...this is the last error on xebuild.and lets say that the error is like the ones before where we press no,you also say to check that the file is updflash.bin do i have to change it manualy because mine is flashdmp.bin
« Last Edit: 28 May 2014 à 19:48:06 by vozis »

Anonymous

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

Jus try to Redownload your xebuild  app

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: 28 May 2014 à 20:14:23 by Anonymous »
we are anonymous we are legion we don't forgive we don't forget,,

vozis

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

i also tried doing that today still nothing thanks