Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24   Go to Bottom

Author Topic: GUIDE: How to update your JTAG/RGH Xbox 360 kernel/dashboard using xeBuild GUI  (Read 521702 times)

Anonymous

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

Follow my instructions

Put your nand to xebuild
Check your mother board types .
Set ur glitch types.
Paste your CPU key.
Set 16747 kernel make sure this kernel was in ur xbuild folder I think it was placed common folder.crlick create xbuild  tab andthen write to ur USB if can't able to access xell u need to write via 360 nand flasher

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk
we are anonymous we are legion we don't forgive we don't forget,,

Anonymous

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

Or else send me ur nand i"ll do for u

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

we are anonymous we are legion we don't forgive we don't forget,,

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

error:there seems to be a bug, or input error from you, please send me the file ''debug.log...this is the last error on xebuild.and lets say that the error is like the ones before where we press no,you also say to check that the file is updflash.bin do i have to change it manualy because mine is flashdmp.bin

Could you send me that file "debug.log"? it'll tell me more about the error you are experiencing, since you have a 4G corona i think you accidently removed a space (maybe after adding 4g?)
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

vozis

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

I didnt feed the 1Blkey my cpukey and it worked and my xbox is on 16747...i dont know if doing that will harm the xbox but it actualy worked.thanks for all youre answers.just one last thing does the 1Blkey matter?

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

I didnt feed the 1Blkey my cpukey and it worked and my xbox is on 16747...i dont know if doing that will harm the xbox but it actualy worked.thanks for all youre answers.just one last thing does the 1Blkey matter?

1BLKey is required for encryption of various parts of the nand... but... as xeBuild didn't complain, it's fine... ;)
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

vozis

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

Thanks again for answering and for the easiest tutorial ;)

idymifoyd

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

Hi Everyone,

I updated my dashboard to 16747 about 2 months ago and every thing went well, but i didn't check if the games were working with disk. Now i bought some disks and they don't work xbox treats them like movie disks. Even the previous game which use to work don't work any more. i usually play games via usb so didn't thought to check  :'(

i have " XBOX 360 E 2013 Corona RGH2 (dashlaunch showed Glitch2 so i assume its RGH2) "

i saw couple of pages back, a guy had the same issue and admin helped him with it.

i would really appreciate if some one could help  :'(

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

Hi Everyone,

I updated my dashboard to 16747 about 2 months ago and every thing went well, but i didn't check if the games were working with disk. Now i bought some disks and they don't work xbox treats them like movie disks. Even the previous game which use to work don't work any more. i usually play games via usb so didn't thought to check  :'(

i have " XBOX 360 E 2013 Corona RGH2 (dashlaunch showed Glitch2 so i assume its RGH2) "

i saw couple of pages back, a guy had the same issue and admin helped him with it.

i would really appreciate if some one could help  :'(

Try using the patch i mentioned, if you haven't done so already, if you did use it while updating it's probably the cause of your problem

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

hunyango1976

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

Hello everyone, i am in need of your help, or if you can just point me in the right direction, i bought a xbox 360 slim dualnand, with dashboard 16203, lately I've been trying to update it, using the method on the opening page. First of all, I am new to this, but anyway I tried to flash the updated nand, but every time it finished flashing, when I reboot the console, it is still always on the same dashboard. And another thing, i bought a kinect, I was able to update the avatars and kinect, so it works, the only problem with that is everytime i reboot it goes back to the configuration process. It seems that any changes I made from it, it always revert back to its old state. Hope someone can help me. I don't see any dashlaunch on it, i only have freestyle. Tried installing dashlaunch but screen freezes, when I hit install, so no luck on that one.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

Hello everyone, i am in need of your help, or if you can just point me in the right direction, i bought a xbox 360 slim dualnand, with dashboard 16203, lately I've been trying to update it, using the method on the opening page. First of all, I am new to this, but anyway I tried to flash the updated nand, but every time it finished flashing, when I reboot the console, it is still always on the same dashboard. And another thing, i bought a kinect, I was able to update the avatars and kinect, so it works, the only problem with that is everytime i reboot it goes back to the configuration process. It seems that any changes I made from it, it always revert back to its old state. Hope someone can help me. I don't see any dashlaunch on it, i only have freestyle. Tried installing dashlaunch but screen freezes, when I hit install, so no luck on that one.

You need to get the installation checked, the nand is write protected...

hunyango1976

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

Thanks again anyway, by installation you mean the hardware part?

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

Thanks again anyway, by installation you mean the hardware part?

Yes, the hardware part...

hunyango1976

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

this is the hardware part of my console, first time to look at it, anyway, could you help me please and tell me what type of hack is this? and how do i disable write protect from it? thanks

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

It looks to me like it's a squirt dualboot setup with a corona motherboard, at the very least i can tell you it's rgh 2.0 ;)

I don't personally know how these installs goes as i've never done one myself (i've installed cygnos v2, tx demon and mtx trident, but never squirt dualboot)

** Edit: **

After logging on from my computer i noticed you didn't link to all pics from your library, and from there i can tell it's a trinity (you have the HANA chip) trinity can be etheir RGH 1 or RGH 2, but... in the end, they're both the same, so... it doesn't really matter what you select there (both RGH 1 and RGH 2 will work)

The point you want to be looking at is WP, if it's not properly connected (according to the Squirt diagrams) that's the cause of your problem...

** edit 2: **

http://360squirt.com/downloads/SQUIRT_DIAGRAMS_220114.zip <--- here you have the diagrams you'll need to be looking at...
« Last Edit: 06 July 2014 à 23:02:40 by Swizzy »

ia_125

Hi,

My motherboard is corona 4gb. I already tried to build the image but stuck at step 4. I attached together the log file. Current kernel version is 15574...glitch2
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24   Go to Top
emails