Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Why my XeLL not appear?  (Read 4526 times)

ViniciusNS

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
Why my XeLL not appear?
« on: 31 May 2013 à 22:28:18 »

Well folks, I'm new here but I understand many things about the Xbox 360, but I have not been able to learn about the Xell / Reloaded, so far I only know that it is something that Linux was just that. But that's not the case, my problem is this ...
I have Xell and I saw Mupen64 for the same, I downloaded the files and such, just that my Xell not appear after this disappointment, I stopped trying, and today I'm here again to ask a simple internet response because my Xell does not open? I've also been reading that the image can be NAND and etc.. I do not know any of this, the maximum that I know just how to do it, if anyone knows about my problem, please respond. Thank you.

Reset Glich (if this glitch have a version, i don't now this version)
Corona V2 (according to my DashLaunch)

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile
Re: Why my XeLL not appear?
« Reply #1 on: 01 June 2013 à 15:23:55 »

You have try to boot in Xell ? (turn to power off the 360 Unit and push the DVD button, to boot in Xell).
If you want use Mupen64, put the Files in the Root of your USB Stick and boot in Xell.

greets.

ViniciusNS

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 June 2013 à 05:49:59 »

man, I've done it, I turn on my console with the eject button, wait 2 minutes to "flash" the led the console, after that the console will not turn off automatically, and yet have not the right. I did something wrong in the boot of Xell?

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 June 2013 à 07:41:46 »

man, I've done it, I turn on my console with the eject button, wait 2 minutes to "flash" the led the console, after that the console will not turn off automatically, and yet have not the right. I did something wrong in the boot of Xell?

The reason you get no video output is because you are using a corona, corona don't work with video output and xell :(

There is a special version out there that ONLY works with corona, and ONLY with HDMI but it's not available everywhere, it was never really publicly released even...
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03 June 2013 à 15:23:14 »

@Swizzy

If you build your Corona Image with alternative (DGX) ECC Files, you have
(Xell) Video Support on most Corona Devices.
« Last Edit: 03 June 2013 à 16:29:10 by Dr.Gonzo »

ViniciusNS

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03 June 2013 à 17:52:01 »

damn, how do I do to make this image appear DXG? I've tried using an image nand for this problem, but even so I still can not, I honestly am very noob in this matter Xell, Corona, and JTAG RGH, so if possible, could send me the step-by-step addition ?

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04 June 2013 à 13:38:30 »

@Swizzy

If you build your Corona Image with alternative (DGX) ECC Files, you have
(Xell) Video Support on most Corona Devices.

The alternative DGX ecc's (v2) don't have video, those parts are disabled in the xell used for that...

However, the standard DGX ecc's have video also on corona... again tho, it's not a official/publicly released XeLL (it's publicly released within these images, but... other then that... it's not available) i can extract them, but what's the point? it only allows for video output in XeLL itself, not the homebrew...

damn, how do I do to make this image appear DXG? I've tried using an image nand for this problem, but even so I still can not, I honestly am very noob in this matter Xell, Corona, and JTAG RGH, so if possible, could send me the step-by-step addition ?

It doesn't matter if you get XeLL to produce video output, once whatever homebrew you load gets control you'll have no video output anymore unless it's recompiled with the fixes added to the special XeLL
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04 June 2013 à 15:33:47 »

However, the standard DGX ecc's have video also on corona... again tho, it's not a official/publicly released XeLL (it's publicly released within these images, but... other then that... it's not available) i can extract them, but what's the point? it only allows for video output in XeLL itself, not the homebrew...

That's a pity. Maybe there is a solution in the future.

ViniciusNS

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05 June 2013 à 02:19:44 »

Oh My God, why this is happing with me?
holy f***

Thanks for the answers.
Pages: [1]   Go to Top
emails