Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Mupen64-360 V0.993 Beta : Updated to support Corona! * UPDATE: Beta2 *  (Read 13294 times)

MucuCat

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Mupen64-360 V0.993 Beta : Updated to support Corona! * UPDATE: Beta2 *
« Reply #15 on: 07 January 2014 à 14:39:41 »

I'm not going to work on this anymore, and i don't think that Gligli will etheir...

I don't know what you can try, i mainly just compiled it with my updated framework (libxenon) to make it work with Corona, for those wanting it...

would it be possible to compile an older version, so that it would work on corona? because i read that other people also have problems with some realeses but most agree that an older version worked perfectly (i think the version 0.96).
would it make a difference? because i think that Gligli changed the graphic plugin.

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07 January 2014 à 16:06:42 »

would it be possible to compile an older version, so that it would work on corona? because i read that other people also have problems with some realeses but most agree that an older version worked perfectly (i think the version 0.96).
would it make a difference? because i think that Gligli changed the graphic plugin.

Do you have the source code for it? i can try to compile it with that if you want...
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

MucuCat

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07 January 2014 à 18:12:32 »

Do you have the source code for it? i can try to compile it with that if you want...

do you think it may help? thaaaaank you for helping a complete stranger!! you made my day..   :D  :D  :D

i have no knowledge of compiling or coding.. are these sources ok? https://github.com/gligli/mupen64-360
if you need the emulator i found it here: http://www.emucr.com/2011/09/mupen64-360-v096-beta.html

i found version 0.99 on this page: http://www.homebrew-connection.org/mupen64-360-v0-99-by-gligli-now-in-private-beta-testing/
the sources should be here: https://github.com/gligli/mupen64-360/commits/master/

i noticed that my n64 roms were europe region so i downloaded usa region rom. when i tryed pokemon stadium 2 USA it loaded 10x faster than the european version. so the speed is perfect and the game works well. BUT the graphic glitches persist and are the same on both versions... it seems there is a problem with graphics plugin (i am no expert so there is a big chance i am wrong).
« Last Edit: 07 January 2014 à 19:25:00 by MucuCat »

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08 January 2014 à 01:32:06 »

Maybe, only one way to find out...

Yeah, those are the source code, but... i have no idea where exactly 0.96 would be for the github (which is what i used to compile it!)

Already compile data doesn't help me, i'm not about to start reverse engineering it just for a test :p

I'm no expert etheir, i'm merely a pretty skilled hobbyist xD
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

MucuCat

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08 January 2014 à 10:56:13 »

Maybe, only one way to find out...

Yeah, those are the source code, but... i have no idea where exactly 0.96 would be for the github (which is what i used to compile it!)

Already compile data doesn't help me, i'm not about to start reverse engineering it just for a test :p

I'm no expert etheir, i'm merely a pretty skilled hobbyist xD

damn... so this is it.. thanks a lot for all your help, i really appreciate it  :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go to Top
emails