Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Help to make decision or advice,, ,please  (Read 1799 times)

b0rax010

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
Help to make decision or advice,, ,please
« on: 14 September 2013 à 10:45:03 »

(dont flame please i have read and look but confuse on brands and models HDD WD,SG, HT or?)

ok i have a Trinity with RGH 2 now i have a 350GB but i want to replace it with a 1TB, Can this be done?

and i have read that the max is 2TB is this on Ports or all together including the one for the internal.

question 2
can i put 3 2TB on the box one internal, 2 external, reason for movies, games, music, planing to make it a center media,gamer center.

and for the external any will do, that i know, but aim concern for the internal, in that i need advice....

like the old man in I Robot said,
that gurus is the right question?

what HDD to buy to make it internal?....

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
Re: Help to make decision or advice,, ,please
« Reply #1 on: 14 September 2013 à 22:43:15 »

Personally i would go with a WD disc... it doesn't really matter which brand you select, the end result will be pretty similar on all of 'em...

I don't know how big XTAF (FATX) can allocate, but... 2TB seems like it might be a valid number, etheir way... 2.5TB + can cause compatibility issues on PC's (hardware compatibility issues) so it's also likely to happen also on the Xbox 360, the internal HDD is 2.5", there is no such drive that has more storage capacity then 2TB yet afaik... which is another reason 2TB is max...

Externally you can use whatever size FAT32 supports, which i think is up to 4TB in a single partition...
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

b0rax010

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Help to make decision or advice,, ,please
« Reply #2 on: 15 September 2013 à 01:10:34 »

thankz, i went to store an got the WD blue 1.0 tb and work at first shot......i got the 7200 speed and let me tell you this cannot be better choice over 5400 loads are 2X faster and seems stble...so thankz for the reply....
Pages: [1]   Go to Top
emails