Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Freestyle 3 - Update Required when entering Xbox menu  (Read 3074 times)

cocolaj

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
Freestyle 3 - Update Required when entering Xbox menu
« on: 04 January 2014 à 12:53:59 »

I get the following prompt when switching fromn Freestyle 3 menu to xbox menu:
Update Required
A system update is available from xbox live.
I recently changed LiveBlock from enable tip disable by mistake and this could have caused the problem. I now again have Liveblock enabled so is it correct to assume the even if my son my mistake says yes to this update it won't be initiated? Is there a way of deleting this message when switching to xbox menu?

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
Re: Freestyle 3 - Update Required when entering Xbox menu
« Reply #1 on: 04 January 2014 à 22:14:52 »

You probably need to update your dashboard to a newer version, other then that, there's not much you can do... maybe you're missing the avatar support (?)

i recommend following this tutorial: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com

It'll be updated soon with official support for 2.0.16547.0 (the latest dashboard) so, you might want to wait a few days for xeBuild GUI 2.092 :)
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

cocolaj

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 January 2014 à 11:53:49 »

Thanx. I Will try that

cocolaj

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 January 2014 à 13:16:23 »

BTW, Will the update initiate if activated by mistake even though Liveblock is enabled?

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 January 2014 à 02:50:19 »

BTW, Will the update initiate if activated by mistake even though Liveblock is enabled?

It shouldn't be downloading the update when Liveblock is enabled, seeing as you're blocking the connection to the live servers, but... i'm not 100% sure about that, the servers that deal with the actual file downloads might not be blocked by the "lesser" blocking, livestrong however WILL block any communication with Microsoft (known servers)
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!
Pages: [1]   Go to Top