Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: NAND problem and Xbox Problem  (Read 3239 times)

NikhilFifa

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
NAND problem and Xbox Problem
« on: 13 June 2014 à 08:47:27 »

Hey guys I was trying to update my Xbox dashboard and I faced the following problem. First thing I tried was to extract the CPU key and got the following errors

I also Tried to dump my NAND and got this error

My xbox is RGH corona(I am not sure , but i think it is) 4gb slim. Soo guys Any advice or help(Please don't be mad at me for this half info , I am newbie to Jtag/RGH)

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
Re: NAND problem and Xbox Problem
« Reply #1 on: 14 June 2014 à 08:05:13 »

Can you start the original dashboard? if so; what does Simple 360 NAND Flasher say you have? (when you run it, does it tell you it enters MMC mode?)

The red screen in XeLL means something caused a crash, i can't tell you what right now, because i don't have a system infront of me where i can check where in the code it's crashing... (i'm also not sure which version you are running exactly, but i'm guessing v0.993)

You didn't do a very good job of hiding your cpukey tho, the key is also stored in the fuselines 03, 04, 05 and 06 which you didn't draw on ;)

If your nand dump is 48MB it's defenietly a 4GB corona and you should follow the tutorial closely and read the special notes for that model carefully (someone recently didn't do that and got confused when the output was smaller then the input and when Simple 360 NAND Flasher gave a warning this someone got scared luckily and didn't move forward with that nand...)
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

Anonymous

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 June 2014 à 13:25:31 »

Lol,, I knw his CPU key

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: 14 June 2014 à 13:27:02 by Anonymous »
we are anonymous we are legion we don't forgive we don't forget,,

NikhilFifa

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 June 2014 à 20:35:26 »

Ahh I dont know what you guys can do with my CPU key but lets hope its not something bad. Sooo what exactly should I do? I mean what should i do to repair it?

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 June 2014 à 14:04:10 »

Ahh I dont know what you guys can do with my CPU key but lets hope its not something bad. Sooo what exactly should I do? I mean what should i do to repair it?
check my questions, answer them and we can determine what to do in order to solve your problem

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

NikhilFifa

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16 June 2014 à 07:35:28 »

check my questions, answer them and we can determine what to do in order to solve your problem

WEll I can start my xbox properly without any error and yes I get some errors when I use Simple 360 NAND Flasher which extracts CPU key I get an error , but I do not get an error when I dump my nand using previous version of Simple 360 NAND Flasher.

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16 June 2014 à 08:08:37 »

WEll I can start my xbox properly without any error and yes I get some errors when I use Simple 360 NAND Flasher which extracts CPU key I get an error , but I do not get an error when I dump my nand using previous version of Simple 360 NAND Flasher.
so, you are still not answering my questions... are you having trouble reading what i said or what??

i asked what mode it tells you it entered, the error with grabbing cpukey might be normal (depending on what dashlaunch version you have installed) but, dumping the nand is what's mostly important... once you've dumped your nand you'll get the key from xell (you already showed it to us) then if you have a mmc corona (simple 360 nand flasher tell you that already) you follow the special instructions in the guide...

Pages: [1]   Go to Top
emails