Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Xbox 360 e 2013 RGH2 red power light E79 on screen after update to 16767  (Read 5790 times)

idymifoyd

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

Hi Everyone,

i am new to this forum and seeking your help.

i have xbox 360 e 2013 (RGH2) which was working fine on 16747 then i decided to update it to the new firmware 16767 after the nand flash it started giving me an error E79.

i took my nand backup using " simple 360 nand flasher " and built a udpflash using xebuild 2.093 and flashed it using " simple 360 nand flasher ' after the reboot it gave me red light on the power button and on screen it gave me an error E79 (image is attached below) then i re flashed the old nand which i was using before 16747 it still gave me red light but with the scrambled image on top left corner of the screen ( image is attached below)

can any one help me please i would really appreciate it and am 100% sure that it cant be the hardware error since i was using the before the update normally.

Thanks in advance

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile

E79 error could be a problem, with your hard disc drive. Please remove your HD and try to boot again. It could be also Bad Blocks, that not remapped, or a faulty Image too.

idymifoyd

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

E79 error could be a problem, with your hard disc drive. Please remove your HD and try to boot again. It could be also Bad Blocks, that not remapped, or a faulty Image too.

but am also unable flash the old nand which is was using, its backup i created that dosen't work either  :(

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile

Presumably bad blocks will be to blame. You can check your Image with Nand healer or comparable programs.

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

but am also unable flash the old nand which is was using, its backup i created that dosen't work either  :(

What did you use to write the "original" image? if you used hardware; what software? did you erase first?

If you only used Simple 360 NAND Flasher (1.3 or older) it's likely that a block was marked bad because of an error somewhere with some data... that'd cause it to not work even with your original...
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

idymifoyd

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

What did you use to write the "original" image? if you used hardware; what software? did you erase first?

If you only used Simple 360 NAND Flasher (1.3 or older) it's likely that a block was marked bad because of an error somewhere with some data... that'd cause it to not work even with your original...

I used Simple 360 nand falsher and its v1.2  :'( . and yes the backup nand is also not working. I had checked my nand for the bad blocks in j-runner it dose not show any, but when i flash my nand via XELL it says

block 0x25a seems bad, stats 0x00000204
Block cannot be recovered (A.K.A it's really bad )

and the starts processing the rest.

the image is attached below.

looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

I used Simple 360 nand falsher and its v1.2  :'( . and yes the backup nand is also not working. I had checked my nand for the bad blocks in j-runner it dose not show any, but when i flash my nand via XELL it says

block 0x25a seems bad, stats 0x00000204
Block cannot be recovered (A.K.A it's really bad )

and the starts processing the rest.

the image is attached below.

looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Can you send me your dump and key so i can check it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

idymifoyd

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

Can you send me your dump and key so i can check it?

from dump you mean the backup i took before updating and the cpu key ?

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

from dump you mean the backup i took before updating and the cpu key ?
Yeah, but... probably best if you give me one that's fresh (make a new one and give that to me aswell)

idymifoyd

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile

Yeah, but... probably best if you give me one that's fresh (make a new one and give that to me aswell)

dude thanks for you're help but i got it fixed from the local modder this time cause it was taking too long :)

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile

dude thanks for you're help but i got it fixed from the local modder this time cause it was taking too long :)

Np, altough... not sure why you're blaming me for taking time? xD
Pages: [1]   Go to Top
emails