Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: New System Update 16197 is rolling out  (Read 9986 times)

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile
New System Update 16197 is rolling out
« on: 12 October 2012 à 15:13:05 »

Some Users in germany reporting, their Xbox 360 update over Xbox Live
to new 2.0.16197 Dashboard. Additional they have to agree the new appointments
on Xbox Live.

greets.

« Last Edit: 12 October 2012 à 15:15:30 by Dr.Gonzo »

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
Re: New System Update 16197 is rolling out
« Reply #1 on: 12 October 2012 à 17:19:52 »

So they left beta stage now? funky, i still have the beta tab ;)
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 October 2012 à 19:06:28 »

They confirm, they are not members of the xbox live beta program.

greets.

Razkar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 October 2012 à 19:11:55 »

Thx for the heads up Dr Gonzo,
i can't try right now cause i only have a Live console which is in beta dash ... we will have more info soon i guess

Juggahax0r

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 October 2012 à 20:09:48 »

Ohhh Shit here it comes lol .....

Isty1974

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 November 2012 à 14:36:09 »

2.0.16202 is arrived... :(

Razkar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 November 2012 à 15:19:32 »

dxdy

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 23 November 2013 à 20:20:50 »

did anyone have problems with dashboard 16537 and iso games? TWD GOTY for example...

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 23 November 2013 à 21:02:55 »

did anyone have problems with dashboard 16537 and iso games? TWD GOTY for example...

TWD GOTY?

What hack are you using? Xk3y? Wasabi? iXtreme? please do give some more details, there are countless possible reasons for you to have issues with "iso games" (pirate copies)
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

dxdy

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 26 November 2013 à 17:17:23 »

TWD GOTY?

What hack are you using? Xk3y? Wasabi? iXtreme? please do give some more details, there are countless possible reasons for you to have issues with "iso games" (pirate copies)

The Walking Dead Game of the Year

is 360slim 4G with RGH... also notice same problem with older (first release) of this game which worked ok with older dashboard 16203 but after upgrade to 16537 problem started... with other games no problem (not playing too much maybe also other games have issues).. just asking did anyone notice any strange with this or other games? maybe problem not in dash....
« Last Edit: 26 November 2013 à 17:23:06 by dxdy »

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 26 November 2013 à 20:54:55 »

You have try to disable Dash Launch ?
In a few cases it is up to D.L.

dxdy

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 27 November 2013 à 09:37:29 »

You have try to disable Dash Launch ?
In a few cases it is up to D.L.

i tried to uninstall DL, also tried different versions (3.07-3.10) of DL and still is same...

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 28 November 2013 à 07:55:16 »

The Walking Dead Game of the Year

is 360slim 4G with RGH... also notice same problem with older (first release) of this game which worked ok with older dashboard 16203 but after upgrade to 16537 problem started... with other games no problem (not playing too much maybe also other games have issues).. just asking did anyone notice any strange with this or other games? maybe problem not in dash....

What kind of issues are you experiencing? where are you running it from? do you have the avatar support installed? have you had any other issues? do you have FSD started before launching the game? do you have any plugins for dashlaunch?

Please supply as many details as you can, it's pretty difficult to troubleshoot "it's not working" or "it's having problems" with nothing more then just your version, and hack used... there are hundreds of various problems you could be having, there are also thousands of reasons for the problems...

dxdy

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 28 November 2013 à 14:18:29 »

What kind of issues are you experiencing? where are you running it from? do you have the avatar support installed? have you had any other issues? do you have FSD started before launching the game? do you have any plugins for dashlaunch?

Please supply as many details as you can, it's pretty difficult to troubleshoot "it's not working" or "it's having problems" with nothing more then just your version, and hack used... there are hundreds of various problems you could be having, there are also thousands of reasons for the problems...

only issue is when start game after press start button not asking me for selecting storage and game work only as demo...

i extract ISO file with ExisoGUI, copy game folder to games folder on hard drive (is external hard drive WD5000BEVT  - WD Scorpio Blue).. also tried from different USB flash drives (Kingstone, Flash Voyager Corsair, Flash Voyager Slider and few more) but always is same

also tried to run game with XEXmenu, FSD and trough DashLaunch....

to be clear: all started with GTA V (i must update dash to start this game) and i updated dashboard i avatars via this instructions
http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/index.php?topic=144.0 to run GTA V... in first few week i not notice any problem before TWD GOTY released... and only TWD game have this issue (first release and GOTY release)... few month before dashboard update TWD game worked fine without any problem...

« Last Edit: 28 November 2013 à 14:24:04 by dxdy »

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 30 November 2013 à 07:51:35 »

only issue is when start game after press start button not asking me for selecting storage and game work only as demo...

i extract ISO file with ExisoGUI, copy game folder to games folder on hard drive (is external hard drive WD5000BEVT  - WD Scorpio Blue).. also tried from different USB flash drives (Kingstone, Flash Voyager Corsair, Flash Voyager Slider and few more) but always is same

also tried to run game with XEXmenu, FSD and trough DashLaunch....

to be clear: all started with GTA V (i must update dash to start this game) and i updated dashboard i avatars via this instructions
http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/index.php?topic=144.0 to run GTA V... in first few week i not notice any problem before TWD GOTY released... and only TWD game have this issue (first release and GOTY release)... few month before dashboard update TWD game worked fine without any problem...

Not asking for memory device could be related to you only having one device listed maybe? (and it autoselecting it)

Only demo could be a DL Configuration difference, contpatch is disabled by default in my configuration because it can cause issues with some games, i recommend using XM360 to unlock XBLA/DLC rather then using contpatch
Pages: [1] 2   Go to Top