Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: New System Update 16197 is rolling out  (Read 8454 times)

dxdy

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: New System Update 16197 is rolling out
« Reply #15 on: 30 November 2013 à 12:05:47 »

ty for answer but no mater did i have one, two or more memory devices, for all other games when start ask me to select memory device, is not automatically selected... also before upgrade dash when started TWD game (when worked OK) asked me for memory device.... all problems with this game started after upgrade dashboard... ok... solution is simple, get back to dash which work... but also on other forum peoples is confused with this problem.... for some people working fine for some not...

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 30 November 2013 à 16:31:04 »

ty for answer but no mater did i have one, two or more memory devices, for all other games when start ask me to select memory device, is not automatically selected... also before upgrade dash when started TWD game (when worked OK) asked me for memory device.... all problems with this game started after upgrade dashboard... ok... solution is simple, get back to dash which work... but also on other forum peoples is confused with this problem.... for some people working fine for some not...

Wish i had a good answer for you on how to solve it, if some ppl have it working and others don't it's most likely a difference in configuration somewhere or how they play the game...

Maybe it doesn't work when extracted? maybe it only works as GOD? maybe ppl are talking about different versions of the game? maybe ppl forget what dashboard they're on?
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

dxdy

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 17 December 2013 à 21:06:21 »

Wish i had a good answer for you on how to solve it, if some ppl have it working and others don't it's most likely a difference in configuration somewhere or how they play the game...

Maybe it doesn't work when extracted? maybe it only works as GOD? maybe ppl are talking about different versions of the game? maybe ppl forget what dashboard they're on?

i found solution... in DashLaunch in Behavior, contpatch must be enabled... after that saving and game work as full version

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 17 December 2013 à 22:09:54 »

i found solution... in DashLaunch in Behavior, contpatch must be enabled... after that saving and game work as full version

This means that the xbla files aren't patched... you can use xm360, yarisswap or similar to do that ;)
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

dxdy

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 19 December 2013 à 16:31:32 »

This means that the xbla files aren't patched... you can use xm360, yarisswap or similar to do that ;)

thx for answers and patience...

i celebrate early.... in game only episode one working full, rest of them still not available...

but no mater, i downloaded also GOD for USBM0:\Content\0000000000000000\ also same thing, game is demo, no saving and in XBL not showing locked....

i downloaded XBLA rip for RGH, run XM360 and voila, only episode 2 not unlocked... after unlock all game working...
seems someone not (properly) unlocked episode 2 and all others without testing shared  downloads over internet

also new season 2 of The Walking Dead is available, working as charm...

« Last Edit: 19 December 2013 à 23:09:17 by dxdy »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go to Top