Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: need of some help  (Read 4840 times)

truemodz

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
need of some help
« on: 05 August 2015 à 20:38:04 »

im looking for the latest fuzion as mate says has trainers built in can some one send me a link please

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
Re: need of some help
« Reply #1 on: 17 August 2015 à 09:29:04 »

Fusion is no longer being developed, the trainers within would be old as shit... why not just go for the XYZ trainers?
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

Isisyno

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 August 2015 à 17:59:04 »

I Really Needs Help I Was Updating My Dashboard And I have Checked Retail Insted Of Checking Freeboot RGH 2 And I Have Flashed The Nand Via Xell Reloded And When I Boot The Console It Doesn't Boot into Dashboard Of Xell Please Help :( :(

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 August 2015 à 19:26:43 »

If you have flashed inadvertently a retail Image, you need a hardware flasher, to flash your RGH Image back to your Xbox 360 RGH.

Isisyno

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 August 2015 à 19:53:34 »

What Hardware Flasher And Hw Can I use Please Help

Isisyno

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23 August 2015 à 19:59:34 »

Could I Connect My Hard Drive To The PC And Flash The Nand  :o :o
If There Is A Special Program Or Something Like That Please Tell Me I Need Help Very Much

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 23 August 2015 à 20:42:36 »

Could I Connect My Hard Drive To The PC And Flash The Nand  :o :o
If There Is A Special Program Or Something Like That Please Tell Me I Need Help Very Much

You need specific hardware, go to who ever hacked your console in the first place and pay them to fix it for you, since you're unable to even try to look up information yourself, it's really not hard to find all of this stuff...
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 23 August 2015 à 21:02:16 »

At first, please stop to spamming full the Forum with your questions !

You have to build your correct RGH2 Image at first and flash it to your 360. If you use a 360 Phat you can use a USB/SPI Flasher. If you use a 360 with MMC, (Slim Coronas), you need a MMC/SD Card Reader/Writer. For the flashing process you can use the XeBuild GUI, from Swizzy. The Forum & Internet is full of Guides, that describe the update process in detail.

Isisyno

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 23 August 2015 à 22:07:26 »

I'm Really Sorry About posting But I They Don't Answer Me So I Replied for Many Post To Make Someone Help Me And Sorry About That But I'm Not Understanding You Well So I Have To Buy That Thing you Tell Me And Fix It Into My RGH I Have Xbox 360 E
OR It's A program i Use To Flash It Via The Hard Drive And Could I Install The Framware From Usb To Xbox or Not Because I Have Watched Many Video On YouTube saying That T Is Possible
(Sorry About My Replies And Language If There Is Some Mistakes Because English Is Not My Language ) :'(

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 23 August 2015 à 22:29:46 »

You cant reflash your 360 E over USB. There are two reasons why not:

1. You have re flashed your 360 with a retail Image. The retail Image have overwritten all your RGH data (and Xell).

2. Your Xbox 360 E Modell is a (MMC) Corona type.  Xbox 360 E Coronas can only read Data over Xell, but not write your MMC from USB Media. This only works for Nand consoles.

You need a SD/MMC Read/Writer to re-flash your 360. And the re-flashing of your MMC, has nothing to do, with your HD of your Xbox 360 E.

« Last Edit: 23 August 2015 à 22:34:03 by Dr.Gonzo »

Isisyno

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 23 August 2015 à 23:52:48 »

Where Could I Find SD/MMC Read/Writer And How To Use It
Sorry I Know It's too Much

Dr.Gonzo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 24 August 2015 à 00:14:29 »

Either build by yourself, Modding Shops, Ebay, and so on. But its not noob friendly, because you have to solder on the Xbox 360 Motherboard. I think its better, you are looking for someone in your area (friend, modding Shop), which settled the work for you.

Isisyno

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 24 August 2015 à 01:07:06 »

Thanks Man You Is The Best  :)  :)

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 24 August 2015 à 02:55:33 »

You cant reflash your 360 E over USB. There are two reasons why not:

1. You have re flashed your 360 with a retail Image. The retail Image have overwritten all your RGH data (and Xell).

2. Your Xbox 360 E Modell is a (MMC) Corona type.  Xbox 360 E Coronas can only read Data over Xell, but not write your MMC from USB Media. This only works for Nand consoles.

You need a SD/MMC Read/Writer to re-flash your 360. And the re-flashing of your MMC, has nothing to do, with your HD of your Xbox 360 E.

Xbox 360 E is Corona, but not all Corona are MMC, if it have a HDD most of the time it's a NAND model, only those with built-in 4GB Memory it's a MMC

Isisyno

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 31 August 2015 à 02:18:06 »

After Updatig My Dashboard The Dvd Driver Doesn't Work At All what Could I Do :(
Pages: [1] 2   Go to Top
emails