Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Custom Boot Animation for Jtag/RGH  (Read 51202 times)

mvmiranda

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
    • GameMod design
Re: Custom Boot Animation for Jtag/RGH
« Reply #30 on: 29 October 2012 à 21:35:55 »

Doesn't work for me etheir atm, i'll try to find a better converter that actually works, using Windows Live Movie Maker isn't an option, it strips away sound, altought the video works the sound don't xD i'll figure this out and re-upload the videos i've converted ;)

Thanks man!
I'm waiting here (im)patiently :P

Cheers!

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 29 October 2012 à 22:06:17 »

Thanks man!
I'm waiting here (im)patiently :P

Cheers!

http://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/dashboards/Boot_Animation/dl_RE_Umbrella.rar <--- re-uploaded this one, the new one i've tested and it works fine ;) going to convert the others to, the new files however are quite a bit bigger =/ great quality tho @ 720P, Microsoft Expression 4 <3

http://downloads.homebrew-connection.org/xbox/dashboards/Boot_Animation/dl_PaintballFX.rar <--- this one has also been re-uploaded, not quite as big as the RE one but ;)
« Last Edit: 29 October 2012 à 22:09:59 by Swizzy »
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

mvmiranda

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
    • GameMod design
« Reply #32 on: 29 October 2012 à 22:38:03 »

http://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/dashboards/Boot_Animation/dl_RE_Umbrella.rar <--- re-uploaded this one, the new one i've tested and it works fine ;) going to convert the others to, the new files however are quite a bit bigger =/ great quality tho @ 720P, Microsoft Expression 4 <3

http://downloads.homebrew-connection.org/xbox/dashboards/Boot_Animation/dl_PaintballFX.rar <--- this one has also been re-uploaded, not quite as big as the RE one but ;)

Awesome man! Thx a lot...
Can you tell us what you sued to convert? You downloaded the youtube HD one and converted, right?

You rock!

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 29 October 2012 à 22:58:54 »

Awesome man! Thx a lot...
Can you tell us what you sued to convert? You downloaded the youtube HD one and converted, right?

You rock!

Like i said: Microsoft Expression 4

And yes, i download highest quality possible with youtube downloader, then i convert that using the Microsoft Expression 4 Encoder (Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro)
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 30 October 2012 à 00:46:23 »

Ok, now i've got 116 Videos on my computer ready for uploading... i just don't have time to sort throught all of them right now and give them proper names and shit like that, i've just tested all of them to work (and those that didn't i've fixed) if anyone feels up for it i can send you all of them and you can send them back to me with proper names and such :)

We would also like to have a "Gallery" of these videos here on Hombrew-Connection, however we don't have a good way of doing that right now, nor do we have time to code anything like that... if you feel up for that let me or razkar know and etheir of us will give you some more details about how we want it to work, and you can get temporary access to a sandbox server to try it out on :)

mvmiranda

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
    • GameMod design
« Reply #35 on: 30 October 2012 à 11:12:41 »

Like i said: Microsoft Expression 4

And yes, i download highest quality possible with youtube downloader, then i convert that using the Microsoft Expression 4 Encoder (Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro)

Me and my lazy eyes... Well, I was late for grocery shop :P with my wife rushing me, give me some credit for not seeing your entire previous post :P

BTW, big thanks! Worked like a charm for me here...

Cheers

PiXeLbLuE230

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 12 November 2012 à 14:34:09 by Dr.Gonzo »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go to Top
emails