Homebrew-Connection.org

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Suggestions for new functions  (Read 3956 times)

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
Suggestions for new functions
« on: 24 September 2012 à 13:30:01 »

If you've got a suggestion for future features of the GUI, post them in this thread :)
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

BestPig

• View Profile
    • BestPig ToolBox
Re: Suggestions for new functions
« Reply #1 on: 30 September 2012 à 19:05:58 »

When you try to build freeBOOT with a kernel where you don't have the files yet, xeBuild can't built freeBOOT but it should be better if the GUI check if the files are present for the kernel you want to use and the gui pop up a warning message.
« Last Edit: 30 September 2012 à 19:07:30 by BestPig »

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01 October 2012 à 00:17:34 »

When you try to build freeBOOT with a kernel where you don't have the files yet, xeBuild can't built freeBOOT but it should be better if the GUI check if the files are present for the kernel you want to use and the gui pop up a warning message.

You mean when using custom one? or...? coz it should check for su_... and ask if you want to download
Be sure to follow the Rules and if you need it, follow this guide for the BB Codes Search before posting new topics!

Isty1974

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 October 2012 à 13:41:58 »

pls. integerate NAND health check function into XeBuild GUI. THX

Swizzy

• I'm Swizzy, you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 October 2012 à 20:59:22 »

pls. integerate NAND health check function into XeBuild GUI. THX

I will probably add this to v3, however it can only be done on images with spare data (ECC) Corona v2 images cannot be checked the same way as the others =/

derlingo

• HC Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 April 2016 à 15:40:18 »

Xbox 360 System date is set to 11/22/2005 by default. Everytime i play GTA V i need to set the date to 2015+. When i unplug the power cable, the date goes to 11/22/2005 again. Some games want updated date (2015+) My question is: With a custom firmware, is it possible to change the system date? Maybe an option for users to change it when flashing the console.. Thank you very much!
Pages: [1]   Go to Top